20s Diaries Post- The 20s Guide to STOP Famzing

Let me paint a picture real quick... So you get invited to a party, and you decide to get a friend of yours to tag along. The two of you get to the party and for some reason, your friend is able to make friends with all your other friends and even people you don't know. Your friend is having an amazing time and you are just there, enduring the party! This is definitely how you will look, lol.

When it's at a party, the effect of your friend being able to network properly and you not being able to do the same is not really a big deal, but when you have the opportunity to meet people who could probably change your life (yes, I'm being dramatic) but you are unable to say a few sentences, then it might become an issue.

For many people, the problem is that networking appears to be sucking up or what is commonly known as famzing and it doesn't seem very genuine...well, we are here to dispel that notion. If you do it right, networking has the potential to be that extra spice you need to get you going.

Enjoy our video and please share your views on famzing... sorry I meant networking! 

2 comments :

  1. Hey! Nice blog. I should come here more often. I myself have done a lot more famzing, and occasionally hanging out with myself, than networking at social events, I guess I have to revise that too. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We want you here more often too! And keep up the famzing... sorry, we meant networking. Your blog is great too!

      Delete